EATON XTRM10A40TD 4-pole control relay with 4 N.O. power poles and a 24 volt DC coil. This Eaton 10 AMP relay comes with screw terminals, mounts on standard 35MM din rail (or can be base mounted) and optional 2 and 4-pole auxiliaries are available for up to 8 total poles of switching.
|Coil Voltage||24 volt DC|
Eaton’s new line of XTRM relays and timers includes mini and standard frame control relays and auxiliary contacts, mini electronic on-delay and multi-function timers and an electronic star-delta (wye-delta) timer for use in star-delta (wye-delta) combinations. Because XTRM meets UL®, CSA® and CE standards, it is the perfect product solution for IEC applications all over the world. The compact, space saving and easy to install XTRM line of IEC contactors and starters is the efficient and effective solution for customer applications.
- For use with mini and standard frame size contactors and starters
- Control relays
- AC control from 12V to 550V 50 Hz, 600V 60 Hz
- DC control from 12V to 220V
- On-delay and multifunction timers
- 24–240 Vac/Vdc control
- Available with screw or spring cage terminals
- Four-pole configurations
- IP20 finger and back-of hand proof
- Large ambient temperature range: –25° to 50°C [–13° to 122°F]