Kent Industries was originally founded as a distributor exclusively for Klockner Moeller (more recently known as Moeller Electric now part of the Eaton brand). Moeller parts were hard to find in the U.S. and we quickly grew to be Klockner Moeller's largest stocking distributor in the late 1980's and throughout the 90's. Along with being a controls distributor, Kent Industries also ran a UL approved panel shop to further service our customer base. Many of the control panels that we built are still in service today around the country in manufacturing plants, commercial buildings and in many other sectors.
As the times changed so did we. With the internet becoming commonplace at the turn of the century, we developed our online presence to reach out to a wider customer base. Now our online store serves as a major part of our company in helping provide customers throughout the world with the various brands that we carry at low prices.
Even through this change we have not lost sight of what made us successful all of these years: product knowledge. Our focus is to provide great prices and fast service but more importantly everyone on our sales team knows the products we sell and can help you determine what you need for any given application. In an age of purchasing agents and sales people who only know part numbers and not the parts themselves, we carry of full knowledge of each part that we sell.
- Kent Industries Incorporated has been in business for over 32 years
- We have over 75 years combined experience in the motor control industry, dating back to 1974
- Our extensive inventory means that we carry the parts that you need, and can ship up until 4 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
- The manufacturers inventory is our inventory. We have agreements in place that allow us to ship direct from most of the manufacturers that we carry on their full line for items we do not carry in stock.
- We also carry a large inventory of hard-to-find, obsolete Klockner-Moeller (Moeller Electric), Siemens and Square D/Telemecanique motor controls