Eaton XTRE10B22T four pole industrial control relay with 2 normally open (N.O.) and 2 normally closed (N.C.) poles and a 24v50/60Hz AC rated coil. This 10 AMP control relay has screw terminals, can be mounted on DIN rail or screw mounted and has optional auxiliaries in 2 and 4 pole front mounted varieties for a total of 8 switching poles. The XTRE10B22T is a suitable replacement for the obsolete Moeller DILR-22 control relays though any previously installed accessories, auxiliaries or suppressors, would also need to be replaced.
|AMP Rating||10 AMPS|
|Pole configuration||2 N.O. / 2 N.C.|
|Coil voltage||24 volt AC|
Eaton’s new line of XT relays and timers includes mini and standard frame control relays and auxiliary contacts, mini electronic on-delay and multi-function timers and an electronic star-delta (wye-delta) timer for use in star-delta (wye-delta) combinations. Because XT meets UL®, CSA® and CE standards, it is the perfect product solution for IEC applications all over the world. The compact, space saving and easy to install XT line of IEC contactors and starters is the efficient and effective solution for customer applications.
- For use with mini and standard frame size contactors and starters
- Control relays
- AC control from 12V to 550V 50 Hz, 600V 60 Hz
- DC control from 12V to 220V
- On-delay and multifunction timers
- 24–240 Vac/Vdc control
- Available with screw or spring cage terminals
- Four-pole configurations
- IP20 finger and back-ofhand proof
- Large ambient temperature range: –25° to 50°C [–13° to 122°F]
- The XTRE control rel ys have positively driven contacts between the relay and the auxiliary contact modules as well as within the auxiliary contact modules.