Benshaw RB2-1-S-125A-14C open chassis soft starter rated at 125 AMPS with an integral bypass and MX2 technology. This low voltage Benshaw soft starter is rated for 50 H.P. @ 230 volt/100 H.P. @ 460 volt standard duty and runs 350% for 30 seconds and 115% continuous. The included MX2 software package includes multiple starting modes, from voltage ramp, current ramp, torque ramp along with power ramp that offers a wide variety of options for your application. As with any soft starter, motor protection is paramount and the RB2-1-S-125A-14C offers a motor thermal overload, phase reversal, phase loss, overcurrent and undercurrent along with many other motor protective elements to ensure motor safety. And as with all Benshaw parts, these open chassis starters come with a 3 year warranty on parts for peace of mind that what you have purchased is reliable and will work as intended every time.
|AMP Rating||125 AMPS|
100 H.P. @ 460 volt
50 H.P. @ 230 volt
22 x 13 x 9 inches
Height x Width x Depth
Benshaw’s RB series solid state starter combines the high performance MX2 or MX3 technology with a rugged, compact, integral bypass RB series power section.
The MX2 or MX3 technology provides users with a powerful group of programming parameters, designed for flexibility in across a wide range of industrial applications. Both MX2 and MX3 controls provide simple setup and commissioning via the Quick Start Menu.
- Small, compact design
- Modular power stack assembly for ease of maintenance
- ModBus standard / other Fieldbus optional
- Multiple starting ramps for various applications
- Integrated metering system diagnostics
- Integral bypass contactors for efficient operation, eliminating the need for external fans
- Integrated motor protection
- Dual ramp capability for loaded / unloaded applications
- Power stack has multiple ratings for application flexibility