Lovato PSL1M Single Phase 33 WATT Modular Power Supply with 12vDC output
Click here to view a PDf file on this Lovato PSL1 Power supply
Switching power supplies transform an AC input voltage into a DC output one. This type of equipment is used in industrial and domestic automation fields. The power supplies are equipped with switching technology offering very high efficiency in an extremely compact size. Dimensions are compatible with modular consumer panels and its plastic housing is suitable for building automation installations as well as industrial automation applications.
The wide range of power supply voltages and the choice of DC current outputs provide for the best adaptability to supply voltage needs of the most common electromechanical and electronic devices.
– Short circuit
– Input voltage suppressor.
– LED indicator for low voltage conditions
– LED indicator for power on.
– Rated supply voltage: 100-240VAC
– Rated output voltage: 12VDC for PSL1M...12 types; 24VDC for PSL1M...24 types
– Mains frequency: 50/60Hz
– Output voltage adjustment by front potentiometer
– High efficiency up to 89%
– 35mm DIN rail (IEC/EN 60715) mounting
– Screw connection terminals
– Modular DIN 43880 housing; number of modules:
• 1 for PSL1M 010...
• 2 for PSL1M 024...
• 3 for PSL1M 033 12 and PSL1M 036 24
• 4 for PSL1M 054 12 and PSL1M 060 24
• 5 for PSL1M 072 12 and PSL1M 100 24
– Degree of protection: IP20 on terminals.