Schneider Electric LC2D09R7 9 AMP reversing contactor that is electrically and mechanically interlocked and has a 440v50/60Hz AC coil. This IEC reversing contactor is rated for 2 H.P. @ 230 volt, 5 H.P. @ 460 volt 3 Phase, has a total of 2 normally open (N.O.) and 2 normally closed (N.C.) base mounted auxiliary contacts and can be mounted on standard 35MM Din rail. The LC2D09R7 contactor is comprised of two LC1D09R7 contactors connected together with a LAD9R1V reversing kit, which includes both the mechanical interlock and line and load side wiring harnesses. Additional LADN auxiliaries and LRD overloads can be added for signalling and motor protection.
|AMP Rating||9 AMP AC-3, 20 AMPS AC-1|
5 H.P. @ 460 volt
2 H.P. @ 230 volt
|Coil Voltage||440 volt AC|
|Auxiliary Contacts||2 N.O. + 2 N.C.|
Each Telemecanique LC2D contactor is fitted with a cover, preventing manual movement of contacts. Clear identification and separated control and power circuits reduce wiring errors. Each TeSys D-Line contactor has two standard, built-in auxiliary contacts (1 NO and 1 NC;isolated), simplifying selection and reducing inventory maintenance. Front- and side mounted auxiliary contact blocks allow for extended logic control operations.
- High-performance power contacts and protection components guarantee safe operation.
- IP 2 finger-safe terminals.
- Easy, risk-free connection with a color-coded system and wiring diagrams.
- A cover supplied with the contactor prevents manual movement of the contacts.
- Increased insulation distances between control and power for full compatibility with installations requiring very low control voltages.
- Motor starters can be upgraded easily:
– Solid connections between accessories and associated devices ensure a secure fit.
– The snap-on mounting system allows the replacement of a starter without interference to adjoining lines.