The Schneider Electric LC1K1201L7 is a 3 pole miniature contactor with a 208v50/60Hz AC rated coil and 1 normally closed base mounted auxiliary. This 12 AMP IEC contactor is rated for 3 H.P. at 230 volt and 7.5 H.P. at 460 volt 3 phase, comes with screw terminals and mounts on standard 35MM din rail. Screw terminals come standard on the LC1K1201L7 and accessories such as direct mount thermal overload relays along with front mounted auxiliary contacts, up to 4 poles, are available which make the Schneider LC1K series of contactors the most versatile in the industry today.
|Coil Voltage||208 volt AC|
12 AMP AC-3
20 AMP AC-1
7.5 H.P. @ 460 volt
3 H.P. @ 230 volt
|Mounting Style||DIN rail or base mounted|
LC1K-line Mini-contactors, and Overload Relays are ideal for general-duty applications where small size and reliability are key concerns. They feature:
• Three contactor ratings for the USA market:
— K06 rated for 3 HP motors at 480 Vac or 600 Vac.
— K09 rated for 5 HP motors at 480 Vac or 600 Vac.
— K12 rated for 7.5 HP motors at 480 Vac or 10 HP at 600 Vac.
• Space savings — the special magnet and armature structure allow for a DC coil-operated device with the same physical size and panel footprint of the AC coil version.
• IP20-rated touch-safe terminals with both North American and International terminal markings
• Mountable on 35mm DIN rail or panel mount with screws
• Available in 3-pole contactor versions with built-in auxiliary contact for holding circuit or 4-pole contactor versions.