Schneider Electric LAD9R1V Electrical and mechanical interlock for reversing contactors. The LAD9R1V Schneider electrical/mechanical interlock works on all LC1D09, LC1D12, LC1D18, LC1D25, LC1D32 contactors.
Features and Benefits
D-line contactors and overload relays are available in 11 contactor ratings for the USA market for inductive motor applications from 9A up to 150 full-load amps and resistive loads up to 200 A. Designed to control and provide overload protection to motors rated up to 100 HP at 480 Vac or 125 HP at 600 Vac, TeSys D meets your needs for a majority of motor starter applications. Read about TeSys D and Type 2 Coordinated Protection. 3-pole and 4-pole contactor versions available.
All contactors include built-in auxiliary contacts. All screw connections have IP20 finger-safe terminals with both North American and International terminal markings D-line contactors can be panel mounted with screws or DIN rail mounted
Easily Installed Accessories
- Auxiliary contact blocks with serrated wiping action
- Front mount dust tight auxiliary contact blocks
- Pneumatic time delay blocks
- Transient voltage surge suppressors
- Interface modules and electronic timers
- Mechanical latching blocks
- Control Circuit Flexibility