Lovato KBA1L02N Limit Switch, Plastic K Series with one bottom 1/2" NPT entry and 2 N.C. Slow Break contacts
Click here to view a PDF file spec sheet on this Lovato K series limit switch
The Lovato Electric K Series of Limit Switches have been designed to satisfy requirements for quick installation, wiring ease, simple setup, modularity, sturdiness and reliability.
The body cover is hinged at the bottom and removable. The innovative locking bayonet mechanism provides for easy removal and repositioning of the operating head in the required configuration without tools. The heads have axial rotation of 45 degree angles.
The auxiliary contact blocks are removable assuring wiring simplicity. The heads are made of metal while the body housing is made of self-extinguishing polymer thermoplastic.
- Maximum operating rate : 3600 cycles/h
- Switching time : 0.5-1.5m/s
- Mechanical life : > 10 million cycles
- Conventional thermal current Ith : 10A
- UL designation : A600 Q300
- Rated insulation voltage Ui : 690vAC
- Wire connection : Self release screw connection
- Degree of protection : IP20 for terminals, IP65 for body housing
Wire entry : 1/2" NPT